Bow down to the king of spin. Shane Warne has proved once again why he is the best captain in town. As I write this another wicket has fallen. Score 77-8 . Do I have to say any more . Royals have won this semifinal. As a captain Warne has proved what a valuable player he is. I wonder if Yuvraj has still not understood what Warne is all about . While Ms. Zinta is enjoying this playboy , Warney demolishes the Delhi Daredevil. For the first time I am left speechless wondering what to write. Now I don't want my blogs to be short and sweet updating you on the scores ,that you already know, the question is what will be the margin be for the Royals.
It was amazing for Yuvraj to say , that Ms. Zinta took care of her players when she was the first one to send part of her team home. Wow , I am surprised if the comment was made in a sarcastic sense as it was much evident from Ms. Zinta's face who just smiled at this. So much is being said about this candy cricket. Hell the total turnover is nearly 0.5 % of the annual GDP of India. I am sure the tax sleuths are listening heartedly waiting to strike. It has also arisen the question of having a second series this year. Are the IPL organizers so confident about winning . Poor chaps are trying to kill some thing that after a month has finally able to win my respect. Low and behold 82-9 . thats it Delhi has lost the game. Will they even make hundred. What a disappointment for the great captain Sehwag( pun intended). The guy is more worried about loosing hair and a nagging wife. I am sure the crowds are going to burn his house down tonight , if the so called hysteria created by the IPL organizers is anything to go by.
Hasn't stones been pelted before on poor performance. It is good the match isn't happening in Delhi. Other wise a stone might have landed on this Baldy. I am sure by now a crowd of Gujjars might have gathered around his house. It is amazing captain Dhoni throwing tantrums while the team for the Asia cup was announced. The guy has made so much money in this league that he needs time to spend it. There ! Fifteen minutes and the game is over. Final score 87 all out. Royals cruise to the finals. I wonder if a game with the Mumbai Indians would have been better. Ms. Zinta sit up and watch, your team is against a one man destroyer Shane Warne and winning a game where the destroyer wasn't there means nothing. All hail the king , The king of the Spin
Friday, May 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment